Tad Williams' Message Board

Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies -- 'God damn it, you've got to be kind.'
-    Kurt Vonnegut, 1922-2007

Welcome to the message board for tadwilliams.com. All comments are welcome, whether kudos or brickbats. However, please bear in mind that Tad would like this to be a friendly, civil message board, at least in the relations between users. We reserve the right to remove postings, or even ban postings, from anyone who crosses the boundary of reasonable taste. Basically, you can argue vigorously with someone, but watch your language, okay? We have a lot of young readers as well as grown-ups, so please show them some respect.

But the main requirement here is: have fun.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-24 23:44:39

Auros
Pilgrim
Website

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency on AMC

Has anyone else seen any of it yet?  We're three episodes in.  It is SO. FREAKING. GOOD.  Best filmed Douglas Adams ever.  They convey the way his sense of humor works on the page better than even the original Hitchhiker's Guide series (which is something, considering he actually worked on that one).

Irreverent Father Auros, High Priest of the Church of Erotic Pantheism
the Aurosphere -- Me, myself, and I.
Strange Horizons -- Your weekly source for speculative fiction.
The Resistance wants YOU to defend humanity from Alien Mind Control!

#2 2017-04-25 00:11:49

ylvs
Mantis

Re: Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency on AMC

I've been meaning to watch it for months. Sis higly recommends it. Geez I have not seen anything since autumn ...

#3 2017-04-25 13:16:07

Libra-in-a-roundabout-way
Mantis

Re: Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency on AMC

I watched it via netflix UK... it is simply AMAZING....

Absolutely loved it!

Scrollbearer

Author of the 777,777th post

"Sorry about your crap day, wish you libra-level dreams. ;o)"
~ Kenan

Board footer