Tad Williams' Message Board

Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies -- 'God damn it, you've got to be kind.'
-    Kurt Vonnegut, 1922-2007

Welcome to the message board for tadwilliams.com. All comments are welcome, whether kudos or brickbats. However, please bear in mind that Tad would like this to be a friendly, civil message board, at least in the relations between users. We reserve the right to remove postings, or even ban postings, from anyone who crosses the boundary of reasonable taste. Basically, you can argue vigorously with someone, but watch your language, okay? We have a lot of young readers as well as grown-ups, so please show them some respect.

But the main requirement here is: have fun.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-09-17 15:48:44

heathfodor
Pilgrim

An Aquaman collection?

I would love to see a nice Deluxe hardcover of Tad's run.  Better yet, a collection of all of Tad's DC work.

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.

George Carlin

#2 2015-09-17 18:08:28

Firsfron of Ronchester
Mantis
Website

Re: An Aquaman collection?

Now that would be cool!

Scrollbearer, Keeper of the Firsfronicon, Message Board Poet Lariat and Guardian of the Wild Range.
Co-titan of fact-checking and priceless source of Osten-Ard-iana
Now-official Osten Ard consultant for Tad Williams

Ommu is horrifying; Akhenabi is f**king evil; Makho is Trump with a badass sword; Jijibo is the crackhead version of Towser.  And Saomeji is creepy. --Cyan

#3 2015-09-17 19:04:04

Olaf
Mantis
Website

Hmmm..since DC never bothered to tell Tad that they already decided to cancel AQUAMAN when he took over, I somehow doubt that is going to happen.

They never collected his mini-series THE NEXT and they also cancelled his second mini-series THE FACTORY. The treatment for that was later published in one of Tad´s collections (A STARK AND WORMY KNIGHT).

He has had a string of bad luck with his comic work (e.g. Mirrorworld).

Scrollbearer

Writing books, especially long books, is a careful balance between laziness and masochism.
Tad Williams

#4 2015-09-18 10:17:14

redNathalie
Pilgrim

I would also really, really love to have a collected edition of all Tad's comics stuff, that would be amazing!

I imagine getting rights and coordinating it would be really hard though...working with book publishers is complicated enough, trying to negotiate with DC sounds like it would be a nightmare.

Author of the 888,888th Post

Oven though we're far apart, I'm still a huge fan! ~Firsfron
There was also a toast commercial that made me tear up.... ~Libra

Board footer