Tad Williams' Message Board

Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies -- 'God damn it, you've got to be kind.'
-    Kurt Vonnegut, 1922-2007

Welcome to the message board for tadwilliams.com. All comments are welcome, whether kudos or brickbats. However, please bear in mind that Tad would like this to be a friendly, civil message board, at least in the relations between users. We reserve the right to remove postings, or even ban postings, from anyone who crosses the boundary of reasonable taste. Basically, you can argue vigorously with someone, but watch your language, okay? We have a lot of young readers as well as grown-ups, so please show them some respect.

But the main requirement here is: have fun.

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-11-29 01:32:21

Olaf
Mantis
Website

New Tailchaser hc edition coming in March 2012 in Germany

Tad`s German publishers at Klett-Cotta are continuing their reprint program to bring all of Tad`s books back into print. Next March they will publish a brand-new hardcover edition of Tailchaser`s Song which has been out ot print in Germany for some years now.  With this new edition all of Tad`s novels are finally back in print and availabale in nice hc editions from Klett-Cotta. Only missing at this point is his story collection, RITE, which has not been translated yet.

The publishers`s website for Tailchaser:
http://www.klett-cotta.de/buch/Tad_Will … fote/21755

The cover artwork:
http://www.klett-cotta.de/fm/1/9783608938319.jpg

Scrollbearer

Writing books, especially long books, is a careful balance between laziness and masochism.
Tad Williams

#2 2011-11-30 15:48:35

Shadow Adams
Pilgrim

Re: New Tailchaser hc edition coming in March 2012 in Germany

I'm very jealous that the Germans are getting a brand new *Tailchaser's Song* hardcover.

Hello, DAW? How about some love for us across the pond? I would buy a new hardcover!

Lead me not into temptation, especially bookstores.

#3 2011-12-01 12:50:23

Olaf
Mantis
Website

Come now, in the US Tailchaser has been in print ever since 1985, but we poor Germans had to live without Fritti for a couple of years. Our reward now is a shiny new hc :-)

But don`t you worry. When the Tailchaser movie hits the silver screen there most likely will be new tie-in editions. Maybe one of them will be hc?

Scrollbearer

Writing books, especially long books, is a careful balance between laziness and masochism.
Tad Williams

#4 2011-12-01 13:03:06

Magpie
Mantis
Website

Darn, just a little too late for my "little" cousin's birthday (which is in February).

Basically, I'm Prince Josua in jeans and sneakers, or a different flavor of Renie Sulaweyo.
- Tad

Master of Gardening, Mistress of Kingdom Plantae, Defender of the Seedlings, Guardian of Root and Bough
Scrollbearer and offerer of some very useful opinions

Board footer