Tad Williams' Message Board

Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies -- 'God damn it, you've got to be kind.'
-    Kurt Vonnegut, 1922-2007

Welcome to the message board for tadwilliams.com. All comments are welcome, whether kudos or brickbats. However, please bear in mind that Tad would like this to be a friendly, civil message board, at least in the relations between users. We reserve the right to remove postings, or even ban postings, from anyone who crosses the boundary of reasonable taste. Basically, you can argue vigorously with someone, but watch your language, okay? We have a lot of young readers as well as grown-ups, so please show them some respect.

But the main requirement here is: have fun.

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-02-13 13:20:03

Magpie
Mantis
Website

Happy birthday, Sahi!

I hope our favourite porcupine had a wonderful day today - have fun in Stockholm, Sahi, and I can't wait to see you in a few days!
*brings cake and flowers*

Scrollbearer
We Smarchers are like Dwarrows living in the city of Mezu'tua: There are only a few of us left. Most of the city is long-abandoned, but we gather here, by the light of the Shard, where it's a little warmer...
-Firsfron
babbling about books and plants

#2 2011-02-13 13:50:36

ylvs
Mantis

Re: Happy birthday, Sahi!

A very happy birthday to you,
Marmelade im Schuh,
Aprikose n der Hose,
Happy birthday to you

That is what daughters sing to me and as it makes no sense at all even if you understand the language I thought you might like it, too.

'Inij koku na siqqasa min taq' - 'When we meet again, that will be a good day.'

What if UN economic sanctions against the Nornfells failed to get them to close down their Nuclear Witnesses program? At least the Sithi could begin their own WMD (Witnesses of Mass Destruction) program to try to counter the Nornsies... - Firsfron of Ronchester

Scrollbearer

#3 2011-02-13 20:50:14

Maladroit
Pilgrim

Happy Birthday Sahi!!!

Best Wishes for many more!

#4 2011-02-14 06:39:19

Seitherin
Mantis
Website

Late, as always . . .

Hippo birdie two ewe!

"The evil done by men of goodwill is the worst of all." Iain Pears, The Dream of Scipio

"Where all think alike, no one thinks very much." Walter Lippmann (1889-1974)

So, I've got a blog . . . Now what? | A Stitch in Time | The Name Nook

#5 2011-02-14 12:21:37

Sahi
Mantis
Website

Thanks!

Enjoying the warmth of the hotel now. Stockholm is very, very cold at this moment.

"Because it is scientifically impossible to have enough books." - Patrick Rothfuss

Scrollbearer
First member of the Shadowmarch Council of Sages, Official Quiller's Mint Historian
You may call me the Porcupine Lady, or if you are feeling generous the Erinaceous One.

Board footer