Tad Williams' Message Board

Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies -- 'God damn it, you've got to be kind.'
-    Kurt Vonnegut, 1922-2007

Welcome to the message board for tadwilliams.com. All comments are welcome, whether kudos or brickbats. However, please bear in mind that Tad would like this to be a friendly, civil message board, at least in the relations between users. We reserve the right to remove postings, or even ban postings, from anyone who crosses the boundary of reasonable taste. Basically, you can argue vigorously with someone, but watch your language, okay? We have a lot of young readers as well as grown-ups, so please show them some respect.

But the main requirement here is: have fun.

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-02-06 13:03:53

PeterJW
Pilgrim

Super Sunday 19111

The SuperBowl is today!!!  Enjoy it any way you want.

P.S. Go Pittsburgh!!!  (Though I like Green Bay too!)

P.S.P.S. First though, I am going to enjoy the hockey on RDS. (New Jersey at Montreal)

#2 2011-02-07 11:05:05

Rook
Mantis
Website

Re: Super Sunday 19111

Woooo!  Packers!

Go Packers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iqLhdInGrk

"Little rag doll.  Such a pretty face should be dressed in lace." --- The Four Seasons

Webcomic Overlook (Reviews) | Rooktopia! (Personal) | Till All Are Fun (Transformers)

Board footer