Tad Williams' Message Board

Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies -- 'God damn it, you've got to be kind.'
-    Kurt Vonnegut, 1922-2007

Welcome to the message board for tadwilliams.com. All comments are welcome, whether kudos or brickbats. However, please bear in mind that Tad would like this to be a friendly, civil message board, at least in the relations between users. We reserve the right to remove postings, or even ban postings, from anyone who crosses the boundary of reasonable taste. Basically, you can argue vigorously with someone, but watch your language, okay? We have a lot of young readers as well as grown-ups, so please show them some respect.

But the main requirement here is: have fun.

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-12-06 06:40:19

Em
Mantis

Happy Belated Birthday, ArcticSwan360!!!

Hope you day was filled with snowflakes and moonbeams and whiskers on kittens ... Of rainbows, forget-me-nots ... of misty meadows and sun-dappled pools.

Oh, look! There's Mr. Hedgehog. I wonder where he's going?

#2 2010-12-06 07:59:15

Seitherin
Mantis
Website

Re: Happy Belated Birthday, ArcticSwan360!!!

Hippo birdie two ewe!

"The evil done by men of goodwill is the worst of all." Iain Pears, The Dream of Scipio

"Where all think alike, no one thinks very much." Walter Lippmann (1889-1974)

So, I've got a blog . . . Now what? | A Stitch in Time | The Name Nook

Board footer