Tad Williams' Message Board

Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies -- 'God damn it, you've got to be kind.'
-    Kurt Vonnegut, 1922-2007

Welcome to the message board for tadwilliams.com. All comments are welcome, whether kudos or brickbats. However, please bear in mind that Tad would like this to be a friendly, civil message board, at least in the relations between users. We reserve the right to remove postings, or even ban postings, from anyone who crosses the boundary of reasonable taste. Basically, you can argue vigorously with someone, but watch your language, okay? We have a lot of young readers as well as grown-ups, so please show them some respect.

But the main requirement here is: have fun.

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-07-19 14:48:00

wiked
Pilgrim
Website

Aquaman 54

spoilery bits if you don't mind?
not that it is really spoiled
Just dont want to give the end away for someone/ anyone
Or Have a living Shole of Salmons of correction swimming upstream at me bent on whapping.
edited to improve the spoiler break
Human Flying fish AND Vandal Savage? fantastic Tad, just awesome.  I dont know how long they are going to let you keep playing on aquaman, but here is to hoping it is a good long while.

[ July 19, 2007: Message edited by: wiked ]

Slave of the lizard king

Master of the esoteric arts

He's exciting in a "here come the Magyrs" kinda way
http://dies-ira.tumblr.com

#2 2007-07-29 17:15:00

JKimrey
Pilgrim

Re: Aquaman 54

So which comic message board is it that Master Tad hangs out at? 

And it is too bad about Aquaman.  I started picking it up when I heard he was coming on-board.

And to show that I'm not a complete sniveling fanboy, I was sorta disappointed with the first couple issues.  But it started really picking up, and I have been looking forward to each issue...

But, you know, TW working on an existing entity is sort of a waste - I'd much rather see a world that he created from scratch....

#3 2007-08-02 02:22:00

Rhymer
Pilgrim

Yeah, it's a pity the book isn't going to last.  Have to admit that I don't buy it due to the art style which I can't get past. Being a Taddist I still wanted it to become a success. But Aquaman is a difficult guy to write. Very little fan following to begin with. Surrounded by an air of failure.

I sincerely hope Tad is going to continue working on comics.

"Arithmetic arithmetock"
(Tom Waits)

#4 2007-08-02 02:25:00

Rhymer
Pilgrim

JKimrey wrote:

So which comic message board is it that Master Tad hangs out at? 

Among others he used to post at http://dcboards.warnerbros.com/web/foru … =29209028,  but I'm not sure whether he still does. The atmosphere at the DC boards tends to be quite ... negative.

"Arithmetic arithmetock"
(Tom Waits)

#5 2007-08-02 02:28:00

Rhymer
Pilgrim

"Arithmetic arithmetock"
(Tom Waits)

Board footer