Tad Williams' Message Board

Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies -- 'God damn it, you've got to be kind.'
-    Kurt Vonnegut, 1922-2007

Welcome to the message board for tadwilliams.com. All comments are welcome, whether kudos or brickbats. However, please bear in mind that Tad would like this to be a friendly, civil message board, at least in the relations between users. We reserve the right to remove postings, or even ban postings, from anyone who crosses the boundary of reasonable taste. Basically, you can argue vigorously with someone, but watch your language, okay? We have a lot of young readers as well as grown-ups, so please show them some respect.

But the main requirement here is: have fun.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-11-17 14:31:47

Maladroit
Pilgrim

Otherland Chapter News Brief?

Maybe it's just because I am re-reading Otherland, but this feels like it could have been a chapter news brief, or is it just me?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technolog … ailsignout

(also: is it bad that this report makes me smile?!)

Maladroit, are you suggesting that imaginary chickens have no feelings?

You better be careful with that, or we might get boycotted -- well, chickencotted, I guess.  And that would make for a very paltry poultry party.  Which would be a pity.
-Tad

#2 2014-11-17 14:42:28

ylvs
Mantis

Re: Otherland Chapter News Brief?

So anonymous is actually The Wicked Tribe? That makes lots of sense.

To meet an old friend is like the finding of a welcoming campfire in the dark. Qanuc saying
Scrollbearer
Titan of fact-checking and priceless source of Osten-Ard-iana
Arsonist of the probably most spectacular Mint burning ever

#3 2014-11-17 16:47:18

Marian
Pilgrim
Website

Re: Otherland Chapter News Brief?

It really does sound like that, Mal!  It made me smile, too...

Board footer