Tad Williams' Message Board

Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies -- 'God damn it, you've got to be kind.'
-    Kurt Vonnegut, 1922-2007

Welcome to the message board for tadwilliams.com. All comments are welcome, whether kudos or brickbats. However, please bear in mind that Tad would like this to be a friendly, civil message board, at least in the relations between users. We reserve the right to remove postings, or even ban postings, from anyone who crosses the boundary of reasonable taste. Basically, you can argue vigorously with someone, but watch your language, okay? We have a lot of young readers as well as grown-ups, so please show them some respect.

But the main requirement here is: have fun.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-09-15 11:24:52

Kenan
Pilgrim
Website

Happy Hour in Hell reflections (spoilers)

Well, as I mentioned elsewhere it started out kind of repetitiously. A new unkillable monster chasing Bobby down the streets of San Judas... But it picked up from there!

The first 150-200 pages in hell felt surprisingly little like hell, unlike any monologue by Richard Rahl or description of an Aes Sedai's dress. But then shit happened when Eligor made an appearance!! That was nasty.

I did enjoy the whole episode in hell, talk about creativity. Thank you Dog! Seriously, if you want to know how twisted your favourite writer is, make them write about hell or the underworld equivalent in another world. Aside from Eligor's treatment of Bobby I don't know what my favourite part was. So much messed up stuff happened! Perhaps the Lady Zinc encounter.

Seriously though, Dog, you need to come up with new ways to kill off the monsters than sending a meaner monster on them ;) It was the same in DSH as well as WotF. I did enjoy the twist with Smiley though.

I guess I don't buy into Bobby's obsession with Caz. She has to be a succubi or something, because it feels just a bit over the top.

Otherwise, the plot thickens. Are they going to break into heaven next time? Looking forward to that. Sounds like a lot of fun actually. The story is still fast-paced and funny (maybe my favourite quote: as dangerous as a large burrito), and I wonder how it all will turn out... the whole Third Way, and can Bobby Dollar remain his angel status after his hellish sojourn. Oh, the story felt a bit too disconnected from him being an angel and not just a dude in hell. And I expected a bit more along the line of "the abyss also gazes into you"... But maybe that's up next.

Anyway, the series is quip and action-packed. But I do miss a certain depth. So after SLOJD I hope for something different!

Wouldn't the plural form of Olaf be Olaves? ;) - Firsfron of Ronchester

#2 2013-09-15 14:08:41

strangeshe
Hierarch

Re: Happy Hour in Hell reflections (spoilers)

Ah ha! I've been waiting for a discussion topic, just hadn't gotten around to starting one yet, so I'm quite glad you did!

And I must say, I think you've hit on all my main thoughts about HHiH as well.

Kenan wrote:

Well, as I mentioned elsewhere it started out kind of repetitiously. A new unkillable monster chasing Bobby down the streets of San Judas... But it picked up from there!

I'd noticed this too. For a brief moment, I had Smyler confused with the ghallu and had to re-read a couple of spots to re-orient. I just thought I'd missed something (and my weird brain wondered if the ghallu had been resurrected, and/or was named Smyler and I'd missed it on the first go with DSOH. Heh.). So yes, I definitely experienced the similarity for a moment there. And yes, it did pick up from there and gallop right along.

The first 150-200 pages in hell felt surprisingly little like hell...

It was certainly a different hell than I'd ever imagined. I found myself frequently thinking about the movie ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK and Bobby started looking a lot like Snake Pliskin in my mind. But in some ways, I think Pliskin would be more adaptive in hell than Bobby was.

But then shit happened when Eligor made an appearance!! That was nasty.

Eligor was definitely scarier, nastier in this book. But having seen comments about Chapter 33(!!) elsewhere on the boards, I may have been expecting too much. Either that or I've read and watched way too much horror. It was bad, but I was expecting the sort of shocks that would make me put down the book to get some distance from what was happening. That didn't happen. It was pretty horrific, certainly. I need to go re-read it to see if it hits me any differently or not.

I did enjoy the whole episode in hell, talk about creativity. Thank you Dog! Seriously, if you want to know how twisted your favourite writer is, make them write about hell or the underworld equivalent in another world.

Agreed. Besides bringing ESCAPE to mind, many things made me think about stuff that had happened behind the Shadowline in the SHADOWMARCH books, and in WAR OF THE FLOWERS to a somewhat lesser degree. It's interesting to see these darker imaginings from Tad: they're certainly horrible and dark and twisted, but I'm also not worried about the man who wrote them. ;)

Aside from Eligor's treatment of Bobby I don't know what my favourite part was. So much messed up stuff happened! Perhaps the Lady Zinc encounter.

Yep. Lady Zinc. That was some very nasty shit and quite uncomfortable to read. Not only because of the horror itself, but also because I was getting very annoyed with Bobby not being brighter.

(That's an ongoing problem I have with that dude anyway. I realize protagonists in mystery/suspense/noir thrillers often need to be a bit stupid in service of the story, but that part of Bobby's personality is often just too much for me to believe. And he acknowledges his own stupidity in many places -- but that just makes me want to scream at him. I could go on about this but won't. It's one of the things that really annoys me about good ol' Bobby D.)

Seriously though, Dog, you need to come up with new ways to kill off the monsters than sending a meaner monster on them ;) It was the same in DSH as well as WotF. I did enjoy the twist with Smiley though.

Right from the start, Smyler hit me as a particularly demented Gollum. And that's saying a lot, heh.

I guess I don't buy into Bobby's obsession with Caz. She has to be a succubi or something, because it feels just a bit over the top.

THANK YOU. I agree, completely. I have tried and tried and tried to get behind the Bobby and Caz relationship, to give it benefit of the doubt, to see what might be there to drive all this --  but I just can't. I don't see it. Every time Bobby starts carrying on about how in 'love' he is with Caz, all I can think is that he doesn't have the first clue about what love is. (Lust, yes, obviously. And yes, that can certainly cloud judgement and so forth. Still, it's just so shallow, so one-dimensional. Meh.)  Then I try to tell myself that maybe Bobby's just 'one of those guys' who equates sex with love, sexist as that view might be. I don't know. The best I've been able to do is to remember what "falling in love" is like when you're a teenager, and only then does the obsession make some sort of sense -- unfortunately taking that view also lowers my opinion of Bobby even further. Thinking of him as some oversized adolescent doesn't help his case one bit. He's infatuated, obsessed, blinded and completely derailed by his need to be a rescuer. I know there are guys like that -- and I suppose an angel advocate whose job it is to rescue others might be particularly susceptible to White Knight Syndrome... but still. Nope.

Maybe we'll find out more about Bobby's unremembered background in SLOJD -- and if it turns out that he died when he was an adolescent but was given an adult body for his new heavenly job, then /maybe/ that would make some sense. He doesn't have the emotional maturity otherwise. (And now that I'm thinking about it, it does make me think a little bit about Orlando in OTHERLAND -- but Orlando, truly a young one in an aged body, was far, far more mature and whole than Bobby D. has ever demonstrated.)

If you're reading this, Tad, I'm sorry. I swear I'm trying to give Bobby as much benefit of the doubt as I can, but ... well. I'll keep trying, but he's not my favorite. Not by a long shot. I just want to smack him around, rinse and repeat.

I have a less strong reaction with Caz. She's somewhat more realistic for me, but I don't trust her at all, in spite of her background. ("I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.") And I don't like her much, either.

Otherwise, the plot thickens. Are they going to break into heaven next time? Looking forward to that. Sounds like a lot of fun actually. The story is still fast-paced and funny (maybe my favourite quote: as dangerous as a large burrito), and I wonder how it all will turn out... the whole Third Way, and can Bobby Dollar remain his angel status after his hellish sojourn. Oh, the story felt a bit too disconnected from him being an angel and not just a dude in hell. And I expected a bit more along the line of "the abyss also gazes into you"... But maybe that's up next.

Yes. I agree yet again.

...after SLOJD I hope for something different!

Sounds like there's another Bobby D book cooking. I'll have to wait until after SLOJD to know whether I'm any keener to follow his exploits, though.

*** end of the book SPOILERS ***

I need to go back and check one more time (though I've looked at it at least 3 times already), but I think we have a continuity error during the Feather exchange.

First Bobby gives it to Clarence to hold. Then when it's time to hand over to Eligor, Sam does the handoff. Oops.

I hope I'm wrong. (It's no big deal, but it's rather a big scene and that apparent slip jerked me right out of the story -- I had to stop and re-read, and re-read again. I'm pretty sure that's what happened, but wanted to get away from it for awhile before I looked again.)

And this scene was yet another place I wanted to /scream/ at Bobby (and it's a nicely understated detail from Tad, one of my favorite bits, actually): in several of the interludes with Bobby and Caz, Bobby notices how Caz's tears turn to ice crystals on her cheeks. Yet the crying 'Caz' at the end melts. AND BD DIDN'T NOTICE THAT???!!! Ugh.

Yeah, he's definitely not the sharpest crayon in the box.

[ETA: And Tad, you really gotta quit saying that Bobby is like you. Please. I don't believe it, not for a minute.]

[ETA 2: Despite my opinion about and trouble with our Angel Advocate Hero Dude, there are many, many parts I like a lot, both in DSOH and HHIH. And of course I think the writing is superb -- always is. I'll have to come back  to the thread a bit later to be more specific, but I really enjoyed the elevator ride to the depths, and later the spinetingler thingy. I also loved when BD blew up Whozit's stronghold -- some cool James Bond action there. (See, this is why I have to come back later: my memory for character and placenames isn't all that terrific. Quite swiss cheesy, in fact.) I'm intrigued by what The Mule is doing, and as always, I love the secondary characters. So lots and lots of HHIH love, but I'm afraid it doesn't help Bobby out much.]

#3 2013-09-16 11:33:10

ylvs
Mantis

I'm quite sure Caz and Bobby share a bond we know nothing about yet.

My personal pet theory is that Bobby is the maiden Caz loved so dearly in her earthly life. Yes I know this theory has the big flaw of the maiden being female but still ... there is certainly more that glues them together than meets the eye by now.

To meet an old friend is like the finding of a welcoming campfire in the dark. Qanuc saying
Scrollbearer
Titan of fact-checking and priceless source of Osten-Ard-iana
Arsonist of the probably most spectacular Mint burning ever

#4 2013-09-16 16:40:31

Ad1tu
Pilgrim

I really like how Hell is really unlinear, in space and time. Heaven is similar, but it's much more vague where places are, whereas Hell has definitive locations, they're just.. not where you think they are (like how you can go up and down the levels in an elevator OR you can sail down the river).

The Purgatory "shades" kinda freaked me out. So did the ... (I loaned my copy out and NOW I want to look up something.. friggin frackin..) the Gray Forest (?) with the suicides.

Bobby & Caz... Well, we've already been exposed to Bobby's poor experiences with relationships (I'm thinking of his relationship with Monica, and how he says he basically wigged out and left her, then they slept together, and he thought it was more than it was.. yadda yadda). And even that seems fairly juvenile. So I'm thinking one of three things. (1) Because angels (lower ones) only have a handful of decades worth of memories, maybe this leaves them unable to emotionally mature. (2) Angels living in heaven full time don't seem to have a broad range of emotions (I'm inferring based on things Bobby said in DSoH) so perhaps emotions are wiped out along with memories. (3) One of the reasons for wiping memories could have to do with soul-mates. I don't think this was ever specifically addressed. But even given the rough number-crunch in DSoH on how many angels there are, if there are AT LEAST that many demons, and souls are eternal, well that's a lot of time to find someone you're compatible with.

Regarding the memory-loss. I'm not sure if this was mentioned before, so sorry if it was. Do ALL angels only have memories going back 30-40 years? Or maybe only the advocates do, as they spend so much time among humans. And, what about the guardians, if they stay with one person for their entire life, I would hope they have a memory at least the length of that person's life.

If you should do what makes you happy, and no one can tell you what makes you happy, then that means no one can tell you what to do!

Tamishu's Ramblings

#5 2013-09-16 23:50:43

Tad
Hierarch
Website

Fun to read.  Some of these things, though, will have to wait for answers.

"I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours."

-- Dylan

#6 2013-09-17 12:49:03

Kenan
Pilgrim
Website

strangeshe wrote:

I need to go back and check one more time (though I've looked at it at least 3 times already), but I think we have a continuity error during the Feather exchange.

First Bobby gives it to Clarence to hold. Then when it's time to hand over to Eligor, Sam does the handoff. Oops.

I had that feeling when I read it too, but didn't go back to check (was rushing towards the end).

Ad1tu wrote:

The Purgatory "shades" kinda freaked me out

Agreed! Shows a great care for detail from the author!

Ad1tu wrote:

we've already been exposed to Bobby's poor experiences with relationships

But I think that should make him less head-over-heels...

(1) Because angels (lower ones) only have a handful of decades worth of memories, maybe this leaves them unable to emotionally mature.

I don't know, with 30-40 years of memories we're considered pretty mature.

Regarding memory loss... I don't remember. I would have to re-read DSH.

I'm inclined to believe that Bobby is the victim of a set-up that he has yet to figure out, where Caz is part of a conspiracy to make Bobby break into heaven, because that is something the demons can't do themselves.
I really have no clue how the Third Way fits into things. Could just be a cover for some underworld business.

#7 2013-09-17 19:04:36

Ad1tu
Pilgrim

Kenan wrote:

Ad1tu wrote:

we've already been exposed to Bobby's poor experiences with relationships

But I think that should make him less head-over-heels...

(1) Because angels (lower ones) only have a handful of decades worth of memories, maybe this leaves them unable to emotionally mature.

I don't know, with 30-40 years of memories we're considered pretty mature.

Psh, I know plenty of people in their 30s and 40s making poor decisions!!
But no, you're right, that does seem like it would be a good amount of time to be able to figure things out in.
Though maybe humans are pressured more into figuring these things out, as we have an actual deadline. Angels, if they don't get it right the first time, hey they have all of eternity to try again. *shrug*

Kenan wrote:

I'm inclined to believe that Bobby is the victim of a set-up that he has yet to figure out, where Caz is part of a conspiracy to make Bobby break into heaven, because that is something the demons can't do themselves.
I really have no clue how the Third Way fits into things. Could just be a cover for some underworld business.

Victim of a set up, OR maybe he just has really bad timing! And someone just ran with it.

I forget where I mentioned it, but I threw out the idea that perhaps instead of Clarence being some poor naive youngster, maybe he's actually a really old and really smart angel. So maybe he's like a counter to Caz, or he's in on it too and poses all the tough questions to Bobby (in DSoH) to make sure he's asking himself these questions and he'd be in the position (physical or mental) "they" want him to be in.

I really hope we get a bit more insight into Temuel, because I really want to know how he met (goddamn it I need my book) the ship captain that Bobby was supposed to give the message to. AND what the deal with Walter is. If that's something they can readily do (take an angel and send him to Hell) does it work in reverse?

If you should do what makes you happy, and no one can tell you what makes you happy, then that means no one can tell you what to do!

Tamishu's Ramblings

#8 2013-09-18 12:26:59

Kenan
Pilgrim
Website

Ad1tu wrote:

I forget where I mentioned it, but I threw out the idea that perhaps instead of Clarence being some poor naive youngster, maybe he's actually a really old and really smart angel. So maybe he's like a counter to Caz, or he's in on it too and poses all the tough questions to Bobby (in DSoH) to make sure he's asking himself these questions and he'd be in the position (physical or mental) "they" want him to be in.

I really hope we get a bit more insight into Temuel, because I really want to know how he met (goddamn it I need my book) the ship captain that Bobby was supposed to give the message to. AND what the deal with Walter is. If that's something they can readily do (take an angel and send him to Hell) does it work in reverse?

Ship captain = Riprash
Guy with blown up home = Niloch

Good observation about Clarence... I haven't suspected him since the beginning of DSH.

#9 2013-11-29 14:15:05

Auros
Pilgrim
Website

My takeaway from this book:  Be glad that Tad was not raised in a society where he could be twisted into serving as the local secret police torturer, or something like that; because he would've been really, really good at that job. :-|

I agree that the level of obsession Bobby's showing with Caz felt, at times, a little bit stalker-ish.  I mean, I get love at almost-first-sight.  I can buy that they have this sense of connection, and I loved the scenes between them in book 1.  I know, though, that there were times in the "interludes" in book 2 where I thought things felt a little forced, or just kinda off-kilter.  OTOH, even some of the kind of stalker-y behavior, refusing to take no for an answer, actually seems appropriate under the circumstance.  He good reason to believe that Caz doesn't want to be trapped with Eligor, and that to the extent she's telling him to go away, it's because she's trying to protect him; and he has every right to decline that protection and risk himself to save her.

Irreverent Father Auros, High Priest of the Church of Erotic Pantheism
the Aurosphere -- Me, myself, and I.
Strange Horizons -- Your weekly source for speculative fiction.
The Resistance wants YOU to defend humanity from Alien Mind Control!

#10 2013-12-09 14:29:52

dr50guy
Pilgrim

Just a question:  Bobby makes a reference to "Welcome to Sheboygan" in Chapter 36.  Since I grew up in Sheboygan, I did a quick google search to see if there was ore than one on the internet.  Since they all pointed back to my hometown, where did Tad come up with Sheboygan as a reference?  I realize the city has some notoriety, but most of that came back in 1972 when "Sex and Sin in Sheboygan" was a major article in Playboy.  So, where did Tad comeup with the idea of a reference to Sheboygan in the book?

#11 2013-12-09 15:09:40

Tad
Hierarch
Website

"Sheboygan" has been in my family lexicon for a long time.  I suspect that if it, as a name for an "average" town in the Midwest, didn't come from some old musical, it probably came from "Rocky and Bullwinkle", where I learned most of the important things in life when I was small.

Also in this category, Passaic, Dubuque, and Coalinga.

-- Dylan

#12 2013-12-09 15:37:27

Firsfron of Ronchester
Mantis
Website

We always used Peoria, Dubuque, or Bismarck. As in, "Will it play in Peoria?"

Scrollbearer, Keeper of the Firsfronicon, Message Board Poet Lariat and Guardian of the Wild Range.
Co-titan of fact-checking and priceless source of Osten-Ard-iana
Now-official Osten Ard consultant for Tad Williams

Ommu is horrifying; Akhenabi is f**king evil; Makho is Trump with a badass sword; Jijibo is the crackhead version of Towser.  And Saomeji is creepy. --Cyan

#13 2013-12-09 18:32:04

Tad
Hierarch
Website

Oh, yeah, Peoria is one of those almost everybody used to use, because of the theater saying.  I wonder how common some of these expressions are these days?

-- Dylan

#14 2013-12-09 19:41:05

Firsfron of Ronchester
Mantis
Website

People still use the Peoria one occasionally, I guess. I remember you once using Medicine Hat in a similar way.

Scrollbearer, Keeper of the Firsfronicon, Message Board Poet Lariat and Guardian of the Wild Range.

Ommu is horrifying; Akhenabi is f**king evil; Makho is Trump with a badass sword; Jijibo is the crackhead version of Towser.  And Saomeji is creepy. --Cyan

#15 2013-12-10 10:56:32

Aan`allein
Hierarch
Website

*has actually been to Peoria*

Mozilla developer comment of the however long it'll be this time:
<Mossop> run for the hills!
<Boriss> i can't, i'm at a local maximum!

Just Imagine...

#16 2013-12-10 11:04:09

Firsfron of Ronchester
Mantis
Website

I've been through Peoria, on my way to Chicago, but I never stopped in. So I have no idea if it actually played in Peoria or not. I have, however, visited lovely Dubuque many times, having lived nearby. The closest I've been to Sheboygan is Milwaukee. Never been to Passaic, Bismarck, or Coalinga.

#17 2013-12-10 13:12:54

Tad
Hierarch
Website

It's never too late.

ROAD TRIP!

-- Dylan

#18 2013-12-10 13:31:36

Firsfron of Ronchester
Mantis
Website

Bwahahaha!! I'm not going to Peoria, Bismarck, Passaic, or Sheboygan this time of year. Not gonna happen. I like my winter weather like I like rabid wolverines. Which to say: very far away!

#19 2013-12-14 15:46:11

Auros
Pilgrim
Website

Ad1tu wrote:

Regarding the memory-loss. I'm not sure if this was mentioned before, so sorry if it was. Do ALL angels only have memories going back 30-40 years? Or maybe only the advocates do, as they spend so much time among humans. And, what about the guardians, if they stay with one person for their entire life, I would hope they have a memory at least the length of that person's life.

It's definitely been my impression that one of the effects of spending time in Heaven, at least on souls that started out woth mortal lives, is to erode memory.  It probably doesn't work like that for those that were created as angels, fought in the original war against Lucifer, etc.  The angels that get sent to Earth seem to be pretty good at retaining at least some of their experiences since they started working the Earth-bound beat, and presumably the guardians, who spend an entire lifetime there (with no returns to Heaven until they get wiped and set up for the next client) would have to keep their memories for the duration of an engagement.  (And the same for the awful intracubi, though they don't seem to even be sentient, exactly.  More a biological recording device that the prosecutors can access.)

Irreverent Father Auros, High Priest of the Church of Erotic Pantheism
the Aurosphere -- Me, myself, and I.
Strange Horizons -- Your weekly source for speculative fiction.
The Resistance wants YOU to defend humanity from Alien Mind Control!

#20 2014-01-07 04:22:37

JulezG101
Pilgrim

Hey everyone, so the last book of the Bobby Dollar series was the best  so far I rate. I really enjoyed the Compass scenes and Sam's major character involvement in the first book, but the second book blew me AWAY with all the creative imagination scenes. I mean, the book was jam packed with stunning chapters, each beautifully crafted by the mind of a great imagination.

I really loved "Happy Hour In Hell", and not just the great *cough* scenes Tad Williams describes with Caz. I'm a musician, and the book kind of prompted something in me. So I wrote this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdWg7D3-ZMs

It's based off the idea of Bobby Dollar and his predicament, but with a few "songwriter" twists (artistic license after all).
Anyway some of the lyrics go:

I don't mind being immortal, as long as I can love forever. Truths are a ticket to hell and I don't plan on dying too soon.

I don't mind being an angel, with a coat six feet in snow. I'll use my powers to rewind and speak to my soul a while ago.

I don't mind sneaking into hell, as long as everyone is there. I just hope the rooms are big because I need some space to wind down.

I'm going to post a similar comment on some of the other message boards, it would be great if you guys/girls could take a listen. Means a lot for this South African singer/songwriter!

P.S, "Sleeping Late On Judgment Day" better come soon, the last book left me wanting more.

#21 2014-01-07 12:43:50

Firsfron of Ronchester
Mantis
Website

Hey Julez! Welcome to the board! :)

We don't get a lot of South Africaners around these parts. Cool!

The YouTube video is nice. Some of the lyrics don't seem to fit, but others are just perfect for the book. Nicely done!

Did you know Tad used to sing in a band called "Idiot"? It was back in the 1970s/80s.

#22 2014-01-07 13:11:57

ylvs
Mantis

Welcome to the board from me as well Julez!

Will you please post your song over in the Art section as well?

We were discussing only the other day how there is hardly new Tad inspired art these days.

Your song could beautifully change that.

To meet an old friend is like the finding of a welcoming campfire in the dark. Qanuc saying
Scrollbearer
Titan of fact-checking and priceless source of Osten-Ard-iana
Arsonist of the probably most spectacular Mint burning ever

#23 2014-01-07 13:12:47

Firsfron of Ronchester
Mantis
Website

Ooh, cool idea, Ylvs!

#24 2014-01-09 15:37:41

JulezG101
Pilgrim

Hey everyone! Very cool of you all to welcome me here, been exploring these boards and I have to say - there are some great thinkers here.

@ylvs I will gladly post it into the art section, I will just be away until Monday so I will do it ASAP.

@Firsfron of Ronchester I am actually extremely - as a songwriter and artist - glad that you said that! I didn't want the song to be specifically catered for the Bobby Dollar series; so I'm glad it came across as just Tad Williams inspired art. That means that I got the angle I was hoping for, thank you!
He sang in a band? I need to go check this out right now...Haha

#25 2014-01-09 18:17:05

Firsfron of Ronchester
Mantis
Website

JulezG101 wrote:

@Firsfron of Ronchester I am actually extremely - as a songwriter and artist - glad that you said that! I didn't want the song to be specifically catered for the Bobby Dollar series; so I'm glad it came across as just Tad Williams inspired art. That means that I got the angle I was hoping for, thank you!
He sang in a band? I need to go check this out right now...Haha

Hey Julez! Welcome back! :) Your YouTube channel is so professional!

Yes, Tad sang in a band called Idiot, back in the old days, and a reunion in 1997. Some clips are on YouTube. Check 'em out when you get a chance!

Board footer